Quantitative PCR (qPCR/rtPCR) is a special form of polymerase chain reaction that uses labeled nucleotides to quantify the number of copies of a specific DNA or RNA sequence in a mixture. A qPCR reaction is carried out much like a traditional PCR reaction. A primer hybridizes with a complementary sequence on a single-stranded target nucleotide string, and a polymerase enzyme gathers nucleotides from the surrounding mixture and extends the complementary chain.
No products found for: Your selected filters.
Unfortunately there are no results for your search
Maybe we can help you with your search:
- Check our resources results.
- Contact customer service: (Support)
- Please check your country setting. This setting determines which products are displayed: United States (Change)
- Changing search terms and narrowing down your search may lead to more results.
- Visit our Custom Services section. We offer customized antibody and assay production. (Learn more)