genomics-online Annual University Scholarship
At genomics-online.com, our goal is to fundamentally improve life-science research by making it easy to find and buy the genomics and transcriptomics tools that researchers desperately need. We are now helping young scientists and prospective scientists studying life sciences to focus on their studies instead of covering the costs for their education.
Each year we will be supporting two students in the USA with a $1000 stipend to pursue their dream and advance scientific discovery.
- High School Seniors, Undergraduates, Graduates can apply.
- Candidate must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university for the upcoming Fall semester respective Spring Semester.
- Intended major in Life Science or related fields.
- Deadline to submit an application is March 20th and September 20th of the current year.
- Fill in the form below.
- Complete the application along with a 250 word response on why you have chosen to enter the field of Life Science and how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in this field.
- Complete the application along with a 150 word response on what your favorite scientific discovery is and why.
Deadline to submit an application is March 20th and September 20th of the current year.
The winners are contacted and notified within 10 working days after the application deadline. We will send a check directly to the university listed in the winning applications. Most require a student ID for us to send a check, so we may ask later for this.
For more information about the antibodies-online Scholarship or any of our products please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 5201
Limerick, PA 19468
Find additional information in our FAQs.