TransFast® Taq DNA Polymerase (with 2.5 mM dNTPs) Enzyme
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- TransFast® Taq DNA Polymerase is an engineered version of Taq DNA Polymerase.
- The enzyme consists of a single polypeptide with a molecular weight of approximately 94 kDa. TransFast® Taq DNA Polymerase has 5'-3' DNA polymerase activity and 5'-3' exonuclease activity. It lacks 3'-5' exonuclease activity.
- Extension rate is about 6 kb/min.
- Template-independent "A" can be generated at the 3' end of the PCR product. PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®-T vectors.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 4 kb.
- DNA Polymerase, 10X Taq Buffer, 2.5 mM dNTPs, 6X DNA Loading Buffer
- Unit Definition
- One unit of TransFast® Taq DNA Polymerase incorporates 10 nmol of deoxyribonucleotide into acid-precipitable material in 30 minutes at 74°C.
- Application Notes
- Routine PCR, High throughput PCR,Colony PCR
TransFast® Taq DNA Polymerase has passed the following quality control assays: functional absence of double- and single-strand endonuclease activity, >99% homogeneous measured by SDS-PAGE. Each batch of TransFast® Taq DNA Polymerase has been assayed for amplification efficiency to amplify p53 gene from 10 ng of human genomic DNA.
- For Research Use only
Storage Buffer: 20 mM Tris-HCl ( pH 8.0), 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 100 mM KCl, 50 % glycerol, stabilizers.
10xTransFast® Taq Buffer (with Mg2+): 200 mM Tris-HCl ( pH 8.4), 100 mM KCl, 100 mM (NH4)2SO4, 20 mM MgSO4, others
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- at -20°C for two years
- Expiry Date
- 24 months