CRISPR Genomic Cleavage Detection Kit
- Genome Editing with Engineered Nucleases (GEEN)
- CRISPR Genomic Cleavage Detection Kit is designed as an easy, yet effective way to verify your genomic editing process.
CRISPR-edited samples are used as a template in PCR reactions targeting your specific region of interest. The products are then denatured and re-annealed to produce mismatches within the double strand. Our detection enzyme is able to recognize such mismatches and cleaves the strands to produce band sizes that are easily distinguishable upon gel analysis. The ready-to-use CRISPR Genomic Cleavage Detection Kit conveniently contains all the necessary reagents required, including a set of control template and primers to ensure reliable results. With a short processing time, this ready-to-use assay will be a great addition to any genomic-editing toolbox.
- Ease of use with simple steps
- Rapid set-up
- Streamlined protocol suitable for high-throughput applications
- Precision is a key quality in genome editing and gene modification methods. Confirmation of successful gene editing is an important step in any set up, and could save both time and resources if experimental insufficiencies are caught early on.
- Application Notes
- Genome editing
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store all components at -20°C.