TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase (with 2.5 mM dNTPs) Enzyme
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase is a mixture of EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase with a proofreading 3'-5' exonuclease.
- TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase is a mixture of EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase with a proofreading 3'-5' exonuclease. The fidelity is equal to EasyPfu DNA Polymerase. The yield is equal to that from EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase. It is more suitable for high fidelity TA cloning.
- TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase offers 18-fold fidelity as compared to EasyTaq® DNA Polymerase.
- Extension rate is about 1-2 kb/min.
- Template-independent"A"can be generated at the 3'end of the PCR product. PCR products can be directly cloned into pEASY®-T vectors.
- Amplification of genomic DNA fragment up to 8 kb.
- DNA Polymerase, 10X Taq Buffer, 2.5 mM dNTPs, 6X DNA Loading Buffer
- Unit Definition
- One unit of TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase incorporates 10 nmol of deoxyribonucleotide into acid-precipitable material in 30 minutes at 74°C.
- Application Notes
- Complex templates, TA Cloning
TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase has passed the following quality control assays: functional absence of double- and single-strand endonuclease activity, >99% homogeneous measured by SDS-PAGE. Each batch of TransTaq®-T DNA Polymerase has been assayed for amplification efficiency to amplify p53 gene from 10 ng of human genomic DNA.
- For Research Use only
Storage Buffer: 20 mM Tris-HCl ( pH 8.0), 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 100 mM KCl, 50 % glycerol, stabilizers
10xTransTaq®-T Buffer: 200 mM Tris-HCl ( pH 9.0), 100 mM KCl, 100 mM (NH4)2SO4, 20 mM MgSO4, others
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- at -20°C for two years
- Expiry Date
- 24 months