- BloodZol provides an easy and fast method to isolate high quality genomic DNA from 0.1-20 ml of fresh or frozen blood.
Isolated DNA is free of contaminants and enzyme inhibitors. Red Cell Lysis Buffer is provided to remove non-nucleated red cells and reduce hemoglobin contamination. Genomic DNA is precipitated with isopropanol.
- High quality, free of contaminants and inhibitors.
- Suitable for EDTA, sodium citrate and heparin-anticoagulated fresh and frozen blood.
- No organic solvents.
- Red Cell Lysis Buffer (RCL), Lysis Buffer 3 (LB3), Elution Buffer (EB), Proteinase K (20 mg/mL)
- Application Notes
- Isolated DNA is suitable for PCR, restriction enzyme digestion and Southern blot
For 50 ml or 200 ml Blood
- For Research Use only
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Proteinase K solution at -20°C for one year, others at room temperature (15-25°C) for one year